Dust Right® 4'' Quick Change Floor Sweep with Magnetic Attachment
Our Quick Change Floor Sweep lets you clean up shop messes without stooping, kneeling or having to deal with a broom and dust pan. Dust goes directly into your dust collector, rather than being stirred into the air. Plus, this package includes our Magnetic Attachment, which collects ferrous metal objects as you vacuum to reduce the chance of damage to your dust collector. The sweep rides smoothly on rubber wheels, and features a removable grate to filter out large chunks. The kit also includes our 4'' Quick Change Handle, which serves as the centerpiece of a simple dust collection system. Instead of permanently plumbing each of your power tools for dust, the Quick Change Handle lets you move a single hose from machine to machine. You'll be able to use a smaller, less expensive dust collector, and since there is no need for permanent rigid ductwork, your machines can stay mobile. When used with stationary tools, the handle fits snugly onto any of our Dust Right Tool Ports (sold separately), which are fastened securely to the stationary tool.
- Sweep rolls smoothly on rubber wheels
- Removable grate in sweep filters out large chunks that could damage the impeller in your dust collector (Note: Turn off your dust collector when removing or installing the grate)
- Large, rugged ergonomic handle has two connection points for far greater strength
- Angled design of handle lessens strain on the hose, and lessens wrist fatigue caused by the weight of the hose
- Air flow adjustment valve on handle lets you reduce air flow to prevent floor mats and other items from sealing off the opening
- Magnetic insert is embedded with powerful ceramic magnets, and is easily removable so you can quickly clear off any metal parts
- NOTE: Requires Dust Right Tool Ports (sold separately) for connection to stationary power tools
(1) Dust Right® Quick Change Handle
(1) 4'' x 36'' Extension Wand (2 pieces with splice)
(1) Removable Grate
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.