Dust Right 4'' to 4'' Tool Blast Gate
Control the flow of air right where it counts: at the tool—flexible end mounts to your power tool's 4'' port; rigid end accepts a 4'' hose.
Our Dust Right Tool Blast Gates let you control the flow of air and dust where it matters most: at the tool. Just reach down and open the gate—it couldn't be simpler. Buy one for every tool you have for optimal efficiency. By closing gates when you're done with lesser used tools, you can maximize the vacuum in your system. These Tool Blast Gates feature a flexible end that conforms to the slight variations of 4'' OD tool ports coming from different tool manufacturers. The rigid end accepts standard 4'' ID hose.
- Flexible 4'' rubber fitting guarantees a tight connection to the tool, and is flexible enough to accommodate slight variations in the size of the port
- Rigid end accepts standard 4'' ID hose—a steel hose clamp is included for a tight fit
- No clogging—self-cleaning feature sweeps debris out of track when you close the gate
- Gate doesn't extend into the path of the airflow, improving dust collection
- Optimized interior shape helps further prevent dust buildup in slot so slider closes fully
- Improved ergonomics on slider provide better grasp for easy one-handed operation
(1) Dust Right 4'' to 4'' Tool Blast Gate
(1) Hose clamp
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood