Easy Wood Tools 7700 Mid-Size Micro Easy Detailer
Micro-fine point is ideal for precision cuts, while the hefty 14'' handle offers exceptional control.
The fine diamond cutter shape on the 7700 Micro Easy Detailer is perfectly suited for the finest details and precision cuts. Offered here in the mid-size version, it has a 3/8'' bar, sturdy 14'' maple handle and an attractive copper ferrule. It is designed for small intricate work and cutting final details such as small coves and beads on both spindle and bowl work. It is also handy for cutting chuck tenons and making inside reverse angle cuts for inside chucking bowls with dovetail jaws. Made in USA.
- When the cutter eventually dulls, just loosen the retaining screw and rotate the cutter, then re-tighten the screw
- Engineered to cut going straight in, employing just the nose of the tool
- Reduced relief angle makes the long edges less aggressive as the nose of the tool is cutting
- Handles are finished with an 8-step spray process and hand-rubbed lacquer for a shine and beauty that will last
- Easy Grip handles with two-position grips for comfortable and stability
- Stainless steel tool bars will never rust; solid copper ferrules add strength and beauty
(1) Easy Wood Tools 7700 Mid-Size Micro Easy Detailer
(1) Ci7 Micro Detailer Cutter with mounting screw (pre-installed)
(1) Hex key
|Brand||Easy Wood Tools|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7700|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.