Grips bowls, platters and hollow forms bottom-side-out so you can make light finishing cuts, sand and apply finish.
Easy Wood Tools Big Easy Jaws
Big Easy Jaws are the ideal solution for rechucking large bowls, platters and hollow forms bottom-side-out in order to make light finishing cuts, sand and apply finish. Thanks to Easy Wood Tools' Snap-Lock technology, it only takes seconds to install the Big Easy Jaws install onto your Easy Chuck (sold separately). To install, simply slide each jaw section into your Easy Chuck until it snaps in place. To remove, just push your hex key through the hole in the face of each jaw section to trip the release. Each set of Big Easy Jaws includes eight urethane Easy Grippers that won't mar your work, even if the finish has already been applied.
- Jaws snap into your Easy Chuck (sold separately) without tools
- Swap jaws in 30 seconds or less
- Grips the rim of platters, bowls, and hollow forms, in either expansion or contraction mode
- Accommodates projects from large to small
- Use the engraved concentric rings as a guide to install the Easy Grippers where needed
- Available in two sizes: 12'' and 16''
(4) Big Easy Jaws
(4) Easy Base Jaws
(8) Easy Dovetail Grippers
(8) Mounting screws
(1) 5/32'' Hex wrench
|Brand||Easy Wood Tools|