Festool CT 36 E HEPA Dust Extractor (577084)
Dust never had a chance with the CT 36 E in charge—full-unit HEPA certification and 138 CFM combine for clean air and a pristine workspace.
As low as $865.00
Quiet, compact and smooth-rolling, Festool's CT 36 dust extractor deals with dust at the source, depositing it neatly in the filter bag, and returning clean air into the room. In terms of volume, it is in the middle of the CT 26/36/48 lineup, and features full-unit HEPA certification just like the other vacs. The over-sized wheels feature low-abrasion tires for easy non-marring rolling on delicate surfaces. The high-performance turbine generates a tremendous 138 CFM of suction, yet emits only a soft hum. (62-71 dB - normal conversation is 65 dB.) Tool-triggered startup automatically turns on the vacuum when your power tool is running. Turn off your tool and the vacuum clears the hose and shuts down for minimal noise and energy use. The flat top even serves as a mobile tool cart: simply stack up your Systainer cases, latch them in place and roll it all away in one trip. Locking brake prevents accidental movement. Suction level is adjustable with the turn of a knob, a great feature that prevents sanders from creating swirl marks because of excess suction.
- Full-unit HEPA certification for clean air, a clean workspace and clean lungs
- Locking brake secures the vac in place while you work
- Flat filter maximizes internal volume—loads of capacity from a small chassis
- Compact high performance turbine for maximum power without sacrificing capacity
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC lets you conveniently connect Systainers to the dust extractor
- Smooth antistatic hose prevents static charges from developing as you work
- Hose garage and cable windup for tidy transport and storage
- Can be retrofitted with optional compressed air module for air-driven sanders
- Accepts optional Bluetooth® Remote Control Kit (#68161, sold separately) for startup from the hose or automatic start via Bluetooth® battery pack
(1) Festool CT 36 E HEPA Dust Extractor (577084)
(1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
(1) Smooth suction hose, 27mm/32mm dia. x 3.5m long
(1) Hose holder
(1) SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
(1) Cable holder
|Manufacturer Part Number||577084|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.