Festool CT Midi I HEPA Dust Extractor (574837)
Compact, lightweight chassis with 4 gallons of capacity—features HEPA certification, touch controls, Bluetooth capability and a filter-cleaning lever.
As low as $679.00
The Festool CT Midi I boasts a compact, lightweight chassis with 4 gallons of capacity, plenty enough for sanders, joiners, jig saws and other tools performing smaller tasks. The Midi I introduces Festool's manual filter cleaning lever, a convenient way to knock dust off the main filter without having to remove the top. In addition, it carries full-unit HEPA certification, and the HEPA filter is easily accessible from the outside—just slide out the tray to replace the filter or to clean out any debris. Touch controls provide intuitive operation, improved durability, and are easy to clean, while Bluetooth capability lets you start and stop the vac with the optional Remote Kit. Sturdy swiveling casters enable smooth rolling around your shop. With 130 CFM and a noise level of just 62 dB (on low), the vac works quickly and quietly.
- Full-unit HEPA certification for clean air, a clean workspace and clean lungs
- Slide-out tray for the HEPA filter for easy accessibility from the outside
- Smooth, anti-static, kink-resistant hose is tapered on the interior from end to end for improved suction
- Tool-triggered auto start turns on when connected tool is turned on, or manually with manual on-off switch
- Convenient carry handle for easy portability up and down stairs and over rough terrain
- Integrated foot brake quickly engages to prevent unintentional movement
- Hose garage and cable windup for tidy transport and storage
- Accepts optional Bluetooth® Remote Control Kit (#68181, sold separately) for startup from the hose or automatic start via Bluetooth® battery pack
(1) Festool CT Midi I HEPA Dust Extractor with Bluetooth Capability (574837)
(1) Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
(1) Smooth suction hose, 27mm/32mm dia. x 3.5m long
(1) Hose holder
(1) SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
(1) Cable holder
|Manufacturer Part Number||574837|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.