Festool RTS 400 REQ Rectangular Orbital Sander (576054)
A compact, lightweight sander that's easy to maneuver with one hand—1/16'' sanding stroke offers an exceptionally fine finish.
A compact, lightweight sander that's easy to wield with one hand, the Festool RTS 400 REQ makes easy work of flat, vertical and overhead surfaces. Weighing in at only 2.4 lbs, it's also highly maneuverable, a key benefit when detail sanding: balancing on edges, dipping into corners and following curves. Additional features include stepless variable speed, and vibration-stop balancing for reduced fatigue during prolonged use. The RTS 400 comes equipped with an 80mm x 133mm rectangular pad (approximately 3-1/8'' x 5-1/4'').
- One-handed sander for small surfaces, edges and tight corners
- 1/16'' sanding stroke offers an exceptionally fine finish
- MMC electronics with 250 watt motor, a 25% increase over older models
- Improved ergonomics with rubberized grip
- Robust power switch for more durability
- Interlocking dust port works with latest generation CT connector
(1) Festool RTS 400 REQ Rectangular Orbital Sander (576054)
(1) Plug-it Power Cord
(1) Soft sanding pad
(1) Edge protector
(1) Reusable dust bag
|Manufacturer Part Number||576054|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.