Produce perfect-fitting beaded stile and rail doors from 5/8" to 1-1/4" thick! Adjustable shims enable a tight fit when using plywood as thin as 7/32" (5.5mm), and also allow use with thick panels. To produce the front of a longer tenon profile for blind tenons, through tenons or bridle joints, remove the top portion of the cutter (including bearing and spindle). High-density carbide composition and Perma-Shield coating lengthen bit life and protect against heat and pitch buildup. 1/2" shanks.
- Create extended tenons for extra door joint strength (patented solution) - Top portion of cutter, including bearing and spindle, is removed to produce the front of the long tenon profile.
- Choose from a variety of material thicknesses (5/8" to 1-1/4").
- Adjustable shims adjust panel groove down to 7/32" (5.5mm) and up to 3/8" (9.5mm) thick, ideal for plywood panels.
- Unique cutter geometry to eliminate tear-out.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish.
- Perma-SHIELD® coating reduces heat & pitch build-up from rust.
|Manufacturer Part Number||99-760|
|Bit Type||Stile & Rail|