General Finishes High Performance Dead Flat Water-Based Polyurethane
New patented polymer technology provides an ultra-flat sheen without the compromise in durability—brush or spray for incredible results!
Until now, flat-sheened polyurethanes came with a compromise in durability. But thanks to brand-new patented polymer technology, General Finishes High Performance Dead Flat provides every bit as much durability as their High Performance Satin, and a huge improvement over the older Flat Out Flat. For woodworkers looking for an ultra-flat topcoat that is just as durable as the other sheens, High Performance Dead Flat is the topcoat to turn to.
High Performance Dead Flat Details:
- Dead flat polyurethane topcoat with patented polymers to retain durability
- Fast-drying, water clean-up, no odor, low VOCs
- Dries perfectly clear, with no amber cast
- As durable as High Performance Satin, and far more durable than Flat Out Flat
- Tested for water resistance, chemical resistance, scratch resistance and marring
- Uses renewable resources, with no Prop 65 chemicals
- Meets KCMA standards; VOC compliant nationwide
Warning: Do Not Mix! Topcoat with a Dead Flat sheen CANNOT be mixed with another sheen because a completely different polymer is used and the combined formulas will not perform well as one.
(1) Can of General Finishes High Performance Dead Flat