Glu-Boost Fill n' Finish
Achieve ultra-fast water-clear finishes and repairs of dings and dents—Thin formula penetrates dense woods and tight grain.
GluBoost Fill n' Finish is specifically designed to provide spectacular, water-clear finishes, as well as seamless repairs of dings and dents. Just apply the Fill n' Finish with a rag, then spray on the Accelerator (#65107, sold separately) for a nearly instantaneous cure. Unlike ordinary CA glue, Fill n' Finish stays liquid until the Accelerator is applied, giving the finish plenty of time to self-level. This means no ridges or ''witness lines,'' and abundant flexibility in applying the finish. Fill n' Finish can also be used to fill pores on open-grained hardwoods such as oak and walnut. It's flexible, so it will move along with seasonal wood movement, and is compatible with nearly any type of wood finish.
- Achieve an ultra-fast, water-clear finish that enhances grain and chatoyancy (shimmer)
- Repair dents, dings and cracks—boasts superior drop-fill capabilities
- Ideal for turnings, repairs and restorations
- Self-leveling formula won't leave ridges
- Safe for use with a wide range of finishes: nitro, lacquer, polyurethane and more—shoot lacquer right over Fill n’ Finish with excellent results
- Includes anti-clog cap with pinpoint tip
Note: Use with GluBoost Accelerator (#65107, sold separately).
I used it on several pens. The finish is super clear, bright, and hard. The activator works very well and left no other defects or white spots.
Read the directions carefully and look at the information on GluBoost's website to get the best results. They recommend applying the thin over the standard, for example.