Ironing Board in a Drawer
Tucks away into a Drawer! Folding Ironing Board fits right into a drawer! Here's the perfect answer where space is at a premium. This ingenious mechanism unfolds and pops-up a full ironing board just by opening the drawer. In addition, a special board for ironing sleeves is readily accessible by simply flipping back the top board.
- Convenient and space saving
- Ingenious mechanism pops-up and unfolds into full ironing board
- Optional sleeve board available
- Durable metal construction
- Anti-heat reflective covering on all ironing surfaces.
Note: Requires a minimum cabinet size of 3-1/4'' High by 14-1/4'' Wide by 20'' D.
(1) Package of installation hardware
(1) Heat-Resistant Fabric Cover
|Manufacturer Part Number||568.60.710|
|Dimensions||Board: 37-1/2" x 12", board sleeve: 16-1/2" x 4"|
A question? Would Rockler be interested in talking with me about a product I make and sell? Or possibly selling the plans to make them. (Wooden Lanterns)From your catalog you seem to cover a lot of ground. I would love the opportunity. See in picture also image2.JPGattached. Fuel cells, votive candles or regular candles can be used.
over 3 years ago
Don't get me wrong, it's the best on the market - the other common product is of lower quality.