Jet® 723950 1-HP Oscillating Spindle Sander
Thanks to a powerful 1HP motor, ten different spindle assemblies ranging from 1/4'' to 4'' in diameter, plus a full 1-1/2'' of vertical oscillation, the Jet® JOSS-S Spindle Sander will make quick work of sanding a huge variety of inside curves. With its heavy-duty floor standing design and spacious table, even large workpieces can be handled comfortably, with minimal tipping. The table can be tilted up to 45° to the front and 15° to the rear for sanding beveled edges. All spindles conveniently store in a neat rack inside the cabinet. Special attention has been payed to optimizing dust collection on this sander, including a flexible baffle system beneath the table to direct dust into the ports. With its rugged construction and precision ball bearings, this sander is sure to be with you for the long haul.
- Baffles create a chamber under the table for improved dust collection
- 4'' dust port connects to your dust collection system to keep your work area clean
- Spindle lock for quick and easy spindle changes
- Table tilts 45° front and 15° back and features a 90° quick index
- Integrated storage provides designated slots for spindles and table inserts
- Sealed access door minimizes dust in the storage area
- 1-1/2'' oscillating action reduces friction heat to protect wood and prolong sleeve life
- Main spindle support runs on precision ball bearings and is oscillated by a heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism for consistent performance
- Integrated paddle switch with safety key
- Powerful 1HP motor is independently mounted inside the base for easy access and service
- Spindles have threaded ends for quick, easy changes
- Worm and gear mechanism runs in an oil bath to prolong its life and durability
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated delivery time: 15 business days
(10) Spindle Assemblies: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3", and 4"
|Manufacturer Part Number||723950|
|Speed||Spindle Speed: 1720 RPM | Oscillations Per Minute 75|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|