Use to guide your Kreg ACS Plunge Saw (sold separately) for straight, splinter-free cuts!
Kreg ACS 62'' Guide Track
Guide your Kreg ACS Plunge Saw (sold separately) along this smooth, precision 62'' Guide Track and enjoy arrow-straight, splinter-free cuts. The extruded aluminum track features an anti-chip strip that prevents splintering on the top side of the cut, while anti-slip strips hold the track in place without the need for clamps. Low-friction glide strips guide the saw smoothly along the track. The zero-offset design aligns the edge of the track exactly with the cutline to ensure easy, accurate positioning. A cord manager helps guide the saw cord while cutting, as well as a dust-collection hose if the saw is connected to a shop vacuum.
- Aluminum track guides your Kreg Plunge Saw in a precise straight line
- Use alone without clamps, or with the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table (sold separately)
- Splinter-free cutting thanks to the anti-chip strip that hugs the blade and cutline
- Anti-slip strips keep the track in place without clamps on most materials
- For off-table cutting, two tracks can be combined together for 112'' of cutting capacity (see the Connector kit #64822, sold separately)
- Durable construction provides years of dependable use
(1) Kreg ACS 62'' Guide Track
(1) Cord Manager
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACS430|
The Kreg® 62" Guide Track is designed to work with the Kreg® Plunge Saw, and has not been designed to work with tracks from other manufacturers. While it may be possible, Kreg makes no such claims, and does recommend using the 62" Guide Track with the tracks from other manufacturers.