Kreg ACS 62'' Guide Track
Use to guide your Kreg ACS Plunge Saw (sold separately) for straight, splinter-free cuts!
Guide your Kreg ACS Plunge Saw (sold separately) along this smooth, precision 62'' Guide Track and enjoy arrow-straight, splinter-free cuts. The extruded aluminum track features an anti-chip strip that prevents splintering on the top side of the cut, while anti-slip strips hold the track in place without the need for clamps. Low-friction glide strips guide the saw smoothly along the track. The zero-offset design aligns the edge of the track exactly with the cutline to ensure easy, accurate positioning. A cord manager helps guide the saw cord while cutting, as well as a dust-collection hose if the saw is connected to a shop vacuum.
- Aluminum track guides your Kreg Plunge Saw in a precise straight line
- Use alone without clamps, or with the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table (sold separately)
- Splinter-free cutting thanks to the anti-chip strip that hugs the blade and cutline
- Anti-slip strips keep the track in place without clamps on most materials
- For off-table cutting, two tracks can be combined together for 112'' of cutting capacity (see the Connector kit #64822, sold separately)
- Durable construction provides years of dependable use
(1) Kreg ACS 62'' Guide Track
(1) Cord Manager
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACS430|