Whether you're clamping a 2x4 or a piece of veneer, one squeeze is all it takes to secure your work with the Automaxx Bench Clamp. These clamps automatically adjust for any thickness of material, eliminating the need to readjust the clamp when changing stock thickness. The clamping force is easily set with a thumbscrew, and once set, stays the same for all materials. Bench clamps slide into bench-mounted Clamp Traks and Clamp Plates (sold separately), providing a versatile 360-degree clamping station. Use them singly or in combination for a variety of woodworking tasks. Kreg Automaxx Clamps are also available as a standalone Project Clamp (#56768, sold separately).
- Larger contoured grips fit hands more comfortably
- Thumbscrew provides one-handed pressure adjustment
- 30% shorter handle opening makes the clamps easier to close
- More consistent pressure for predictable clamping performance
- Auto Adjust™ technology automatically adjusts to any thickness
- Extra-large padded clamp foot spreads pressure evenly
- Heavy-duty all-metal construction