Laguna DB12|6 Combination Disc/Belt Sander
Whether you're sanding contours, smoothing the faces of a jewelry box or drawer, or edge sanding a door, the ;Laguna DB12|6 Sander provides the performance you need. The belt sander tilts to any angle from 0° to 90°, allowing you to apply downward pressure for face sanding or sideways pressure for edge sanding. The large belt provides plenty of surface area for face sanding small boxes. Both belt and disc sander feature a large, sturdy support table that angles from 45° down to 25° up. Both tables also feature miter gauge slots for fine-tuning your angles or miters. The sander also accepts the Rockler Disc Sander Angle Jig (#54963, sold separately) if you want to sand circles or more precise miters.
- Belt sander angles from horizontal to vertical and anywhere in between
- Table for both belt and disc sander angles for beveled edges
- Sturdy cast iron and steel construction
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months once registered in the first 30 days
|Manufacturer Part Number||MSANDB1248110|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.