Laguna X|Flux:5 5HP 220V HEPA Dust Collector
Powerful 5HP motor moves an impressive 1823 CFM of air—HEPA filter is automatically cleaned every 3 minutes with motorized dual paddles.
Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
Items shipped by truck are to be delivered to curbside only.
25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Please call customer service before returning product.
The all-new X|Flux 5 boasts a powerful 5HP motor and moves an impressive 1823 CFM of air. Auto-cleaning of the HEPA filter is accomplished with motorized dual paddles that sweep the filter every 3 minutes in a clockwise and counterclockwise direction. A handheld remote and LED drum light come standard. Perfect for the demanding hobbyist or small pro shop, The X|Flux 5 lets you run a large-diameter pipe through your shop with drops to individual machining stations. It features full HEPA filtration for the most pristine shop air, and a convenient 39 gallon drum that can be lowered onto locking casters for emptying.
- Powerful and compact, with low noise
- HEPA filter features a massive 32.3 square feet of filtering area
- Handheld remote control for easy on/off from anywhere in your shop
- Automatic filter cleaning every 3 minutes in both directions
- Pyramid style legs for optimal stationary stability
- 39-gallon drum releases onto casters with quick-lock latch
- Can be configured for left or right intake
(1) Laguna X|Flux:5 5HP 220V HEPA Dust Collector
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months once registered in the first 30 days
|Manufacturer Part Number||MDCXF52201|
- Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead, from lead-based paint. Crystalline silica from bricks, cement, and other masonry products. Arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk of exposure varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure these chemicals, work in well-ventilated area and work with approved safety equipment, such as face or dust masks that are specifically designed to filter out microscopic particles. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov