Long Shank Carbide Forstner Bits - Standard Sizes
These professional quality carbide tipped bits are designed to drill flat-bottomed holes. Use with a drill press, or with a hand drill and our exclusive JIG IT® Drill Guide (#91981, sold separately). All Forstner bits have a 3/8" diameter shank and require a 3/8" stop collar if used with the JIG IT Drill Guide. These long shanks are 3-7/8" long.
- Bits feature carbide tips for enhanced durability
- Designed with spiraled flutes to allow for fast chip removal
- All bits have a 3/8" diameter shank
|Bit Size||1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8", 1/2", 1/4", 2", 2-1/8"|
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.