Nova Jumbo Drive Center, 1-1/4'' x 8 TPI
Jumbo spurs with an adjustable center point provide a firm grip on medium to large turnings.
For large, heavy turnings, the Nova Jumbo Drive Center will dig in for an exceptionally tenacious grip. The large size spreads the force across more of the wood, making it ideal for starting medium to large bowls and hollow forms between centers. The blades are removable so you can configure it for two blades or four blades. The center point is adjustable. 1-1/4'' x 8 TPI thread.
- Heavy-duty spur center for holding large projects securely
- Ideally suited for turning rough bowl blanks between centers
- Removeable points are easily sharpenable
- Threads onto all 1-1/4'' x 8TPI lathes
- Use all four blades or remove one or two for more penetration
- (1) Nova Jumbo Drive Center, 1-1/4'' x 8 TPI
|Manufacturer Part Number||9087|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.