Powermatic® Shaper 3HP 1PH w/Digital Readout & Casters
This new PM2700 Shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The extra large 30" x 40" precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an aluminum extruded support. The built-in, omni-directional caster system (patent pending) is retractable into the base. A quick-release lever allows fast speed and belt changes. The extruded aluminum fence has several T-slots so you can mount a wood face to create a no-clearance surface around any shaper or router bit. The fence also gives you the ability to quickly move the fence close to its final position, lock it in and then use the precision micro adjustments on each side of the cutter to dial in exactly the position you need. Adding to the precision of this machine is a digital readout for the spindle height. This allows making adjustments to within .001" in the spindle height, which is critical when aligning rail and stile cutters for those raised panel doors.
- Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
- Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
- Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
- Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
- Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
- 3HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power
- Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work
- Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
- Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
- Fence has dual featherboards for work holding
- Dual 4" ports for attachment to dust collection system
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
(2) Interchangeable Spindle Collets (3/4" and 1-1/4")
(1) Spindle Height Digital Readout
(1) Featherboard Hold Downs
(1) Deluxe Miter Gauge
(1) Integrated Caster System
|Manufacturer Part Number||1280100C|