Rockler California Privacy Notice at Collection
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
- Identifiers/Contact Information (name, age, postal and email address, phone number, etc.)
- Commercial Information (purchase history, goods and service preferences, payment and account information, etc.)
- Internet/Electronic Activity (IP address, web/app browsing and search history, etc.)
- Customer Service Information (emails, chat transcripts, phone call recordings, etc.)
- Inferences drawn from Personal Information (e.g., to create consumer profile or summary, infer preferences and characteristics, etc.)
Purposes for Collection
- To process and fulfill your orders, purchases and service requests.
- To provide customer support.
- To communicate transactional-related information.
- To use and disclose your credit, debit, or payment card or other financial information.
- To contact you.
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues on our websites.
- To communicate or personalize marketing-related information to you.
- To gather analytical and research data to improve our marketing and services.
Last Updated June 23, 2020