Rikon - 8'' Buffer
8 In. Low speed, long shaft buffer #81-608 for polishing surfaces of woods, metals, plastics, hardware, rocks, jewelry and more! Extra long shafts extending out from the motor housing gives extra space for moving projects around the buffing wheel. Low 1,750 RPM speed helps prevent over-heating of finishes or project surfaces when buffing excellent for maintaining sharp edges on chisels & blades, putting buffed finishes on wood turnings, or just keeping other shop hand tools and home furnishings in tip-top, rust free, polished condition.
- Powerful 1/2HP 1,750 RPM motor with lifetime lubricated ball bearings for care-free use
- Dynamically balanced arbor provides for extra smooth operation
- Extended shafts allow extra space for moving work around the wheels for polishing
- Threaded shafts will accommodate buffs up to 1-3/8'' wide
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
|Manufacturer Part Number||81-608|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood