Rikon - Spindle Sander
Oscillating spindle sander #50-300 is a specialized sander for the fast and accurate sanding of curved board edges. Abrasive sleeves mounted on the machine's spindles oscillate up-and-down 15/16 In., 29 time per minute while the spindle spins, providing more efficient abrasive cutting action. Powerful 1/2 HP motor, all steel gearing, ample cast iron tilting table, metal housing and 5 spindle diameters (1/2 In. to 2 In.) with 6 table inserts make this a valuable machine for every shop. 4-1/2 In. long abrasives. Weighs 76 lbs!
- 1/2 HP motor with all steel gearing provides excellent power for dandling
- Machined, cast iron table measures a big 14-3/4'' x 14-3/4'' and tilts from 0° to 45° for sanding angled surfaces
- Includes 5 spindle diameters - 1/2 In., 3/4 In., 1 In., 1-1/2 In. and 2 In.. each is 4-1/2 In. long.
- Spindles oscillate up-and-down 15/16'', 29 times per minute for efficient abrasive cutting action.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 7-10 Business Days
|Manufacturer Part Number||50-300|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood