Robert Sorby TRAC Tool Rest Adjustment Collars
Allows fine adjustment of the tool rest either up or down, and prevents the tool rest from suddenly dropping when the locking handle is released.
The Robert Sorby TRAC Tool Rest Adjustment Collars make adjusting the height of your tool rest precise and trouble-free. Once installed you simply loosen the locking handle and rotate the collar for height adjustments within a range of about 1/2'' (13mm). No more problems with the tool rest dropping suddenly after loosening the handle. Choose the collar to match the diameter of your post/stem.
TRAC Tool Rest Adjustment Collar Details:
- Lets you easily and precisely adjust lathe tool rest up and down by up to 1/2''
- Easy adjustments by simply turning the outer adjustment ring
- Ensures tool rest stays at your personally set height, even when locking handle is released
- Color-coded collars fit a wide range of woodturning lathes
- High-quality components for smooth operation
- Acetal seating disc allows the TRAC to operate smoothly and easily
Tip: Adjust the outer ring so around 1/4'' of the inner ring is protruding to allow for easy up and down adjustment.
(1) Robert Sorby TRAC Tool Rest Adjustment Collar
(1) Seating disc
(1) Hex wrench
(1) Instructional leaflet
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood