Rockler Bird Feeder Station Plan with 1/4'' MDF Templates
Multiple tiers spiral downward to a full-size flower planter at the base—full-size MDF templates make routing the contours a cinch.
This plan covers all the bases with a birdhouse at the top, cascading down to a bird feeder, birdbath, bird playground, and finally, a lovely flower planter at the base. With everything in one place, your backyard birds will have no reason to go elsewhere. Included full-size templates and shop-tested plans simplify every step and make building a breeze.
- Full-size MDF templates make it easy to cut the contours
- Templates are reusable for multiple bird feeder stations
- Includes plans with step-by-step photos, cutlists and diagrams
- Plans have been shop-tested for accuracy and easy building
(1) Bird Feeder Station Plan
(1) Set of 1/4'' MDF Templates
- Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. - For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov