Rockler Euro Hinge Adjustment Screwdriver, Pozidriv #2
Provides a no-slip fit for the Pozi screws commonly found on Euro hinges and hardware—locks in solidly for minimal cam-out.
Take a close look at one of the screws on your Euro hinges. If it looks like a Phillips head, but has a smaller ''x'' intersecting the larger ''X,'' then it's a Pozi screw, and requires a Pozi screwdriver to eliminate slipping and stripping. Unlike a Phillips head screwdriver, which is designed to cam out under torque, our Pozi screwdriver locks in solidly for greater responsiveness during fine adjustments. You'll feel the difference right away—the tip sits firmly in the screw head, without the need to apply pressure to keep it engaged. It's the perfect tool for adjusting the door hinges on banks of Euro cabinets, and also for tightening thick-shanked Euro screws.
- Perfect for adjusting European hinges with Pozidriv adjustment screws
- Textured rubber grip for comfort and ease of use
- Ridges on handle help prevent unwanted rolling
- Hardened Pozidriv tip with diamond coating
- 8-1/2'' overall; 4'' shaft
Note: Not for use with standard Phillips head screws. The tip will at first seem to fit, however poorly, but over time it will slip and cause premature wear.
(1) Rockler Euro Hinge Adjustment Screwdriver, Pozidriv #2