Rockler Garden Cultivator Turning Kit
Ideal for loosening soil, removing weeds and light aeration—turn a custom handle to suit the green thumb in your life.
Save when you buy all 3 garden tools together - see sku 63703
Fluff up your garden soil and mix in amendments with our high-quality hand fork hardware. Just turn the handle from the wood species of your choice for a tool that fits your hands and your tastes. We recommend a 6'' long handle, but you can make it as long as needed to reach comfortably into the middle of your beds. The fork is made from durable hardened steel with a matte stone-washed black oxide finish. The three tines have pointed tips to easily penetrate the soil, and they taper toward the shaft for a narrow profile that fits easily between closely spaced plants.
- Turn a handle from the material of your choice to create a custom hand cultivator for the green thumb in your life
- Ideal for loosening soil, raking in compost and fertilizer and removing weeds
- Three tines are set at an angle to the handle for comfort and ergonomics
- Made from durable hardened steel with a matte stone-washed black oxide finish
- Minimum blank size: 1-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 6'' (a longer blank may be used if desired)
- Use a 21/64'' drill bit for the shank; epoxy is recommended for securing the shank in the handle
- Save when you buy all 3 garden tools together – see sku 63703
8 months ago