Narrow, tightly curved blade has markings for transplanting at precise depths—turn a custom handle to suit the green thumb in your life.
Rockler Garden Transplanter Turning Kit
Make quick work of transplanting seedlings and small plants with our high-quality garden transplanter hardware. Just turn the handle from the wood species of your choice for a tool that fits your hands and pleases your eyes. The edge of the trowel is beveled so it easily penetrates the soil, and clearly engraved depth markings ensure the proper planting depth. The transplanting trowel is made from durable hardened steel with a matte stone-washed black oxide finish. We recommend a 6'' long handle, but you are free to make it longer for comfort and additional leverage.
- Turn a handle from the material of your choice to create a custom garden transplanter trowel for the green thumb in your life
- Narrow, tightly curved blade with inch and centimeter markings up to 4'' (10cm) for transplanting to precise depths
- 5-1/4'' long x 2'' wide blade is set at an angle to the handle for good ergonomics
- Made from durable hardened steel with a matte stone-washed black oxide finish
- Minimum blank size: 1-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 6'' (a longer blank may be used if desired)
- Use a 21/64'' drill bit for the shank; epoxy is recommended for securing the shank in the handle
|Technical Documents||Rockler Garden Transplanter Turning Kit Instructions|
1 month ago