Ideal for general planting, rooting out difficult weeds and digging small holes—turn a custom handle to suit the green thumb in your life.
Save when you buy all 3 garden tools together - see sku 63703
Rockler Garden Trowel Turning Kit
Dig into your gardening in comfort and style with our high-quality garden trowel hardware. Just turn the handle from the wood species of your choice for a tool that fits your hands and pleases your eyes. The edges of the trowel are beveled for easy digging, while the sturdy weld and robust ferrule ensure a long life. The transplanting trowel is made from durable hardened steel with a matte stone-washed black oxide finish. We recommend a 6'' long handle, but you are free to make it longer for comfort and additional leverage.
- Turn a handle from the material of your choice to create a custom garden trowel for the green thumb in your life
- Broader curved blade is ideal for general digging and planting, and rooting out difficult weeds
- 6'' long x 2-3/4'' wide blade is set at an angle to the handle for good ergonomics
- Made from durable hardened steel with a matte stone-washed black oxide finish
- Minimum blank size: 1-1/2'' x 1-1/2'' x 6'' (a longer blank may be used if desired)
- Use a 21/64'' drill bit for the shank; epoxy is recommended for securing the shank in the handle
- Save when you buy all 3 garden tools together – see sku 63703