Rockler High-Carbon Steel Forstner Bits, Metric Sizes
Our high-carbon steel Forstner Bits are the top pick for smooth, flat-bottomed holes with clean sidewalls and no tearout. Forstner bits are exceptionally useful for angled drilling, overlapping holes, or whenever a precise diameter is essential. The outer cutting edge slices through the perimeter for an accurate, well-defined hole every time, while the center brad point ensures accurate placement without wandering. Perfect for doweling, mortising, pocket holes, cup hinge installation and more. Also available in imperial/standard sizes (sold separately).
- Pre-sharpened high-carbon steel drill bits for clean holes in any type of wood
- Produces exceptionally smooth sidewalls, with no surface tear-out
- Results in a flat-bottomed hole—ideal for Euro-style cup hinges and other hardware installation
- Center brad point for easy hole location and no wandering
- 4-Piece Fisch Wave Cutter Forstner Bit SetSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $69.99