Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence and Phenolic Plate
Our High Pressure Laminate Router Tables now come standard with 3/8'' thick phenolic router plates, offering excellent stability and a naturally low-friction surface. The tables are 1-1/8'' thick MDF, strong enough to support even the largest routers, and are surfaced with white HPL for good visibility and durability. A combination miter track and universal accessory T-track runs the length of the table for mounting featherboards, stops and jigs. The included fence also has universal T-tracks, as well as an adjustable bit guard. Choose from four pre-drilled plates for common router bases, or two non-drilled plates. Either way, you'll get a perfect fit with far fewer catch points than typical ''Swiss Cheese'' universal plates.
- 3/8'' thick phenolic router plate offers good flatness, rigidity and low-friction sliding
- 8-point plate leveling system with two locking points
- 24'' x 32'' table for over five square feet of surface area
- Dual track in table combines standard miter track with universal accessory track, which accepts 5/16'' T-bolts or 1/4'' hex bolts for custom made jigs and featherboards
- Extruded aluminum fence backer provides a stiff, straight reference surface when routing
- Fence backer features top-mounted universal T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, 1/4'' T-bolts, and 1/4'' hex bolts
- Opening in fence is easily adjustable to accommodate large router bits
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing
Which Router Plate Do I Need?
To choose a pre-drilled plate, find your router below.
Router Plate A:
- Bosch MRC23 Series, 1617-1618
- DeWalt 616-618
- Hitachi M12VC (fixed and kit)
- Makita 1100
- Milwaukee 5615-5624
- Porter-Cable 690
- Porter-Cable 890
- Porter-Cable 7529
- Porter-Cable 97529
- Porter-Cable 8529
- Ridgid 2930 Combo Kit
Note: Current models of the Porter-Cable 892 require at least two screws to be 1/2" long versus 5/8".
Router Plate B:
- Craftsman Standard
- DeWalt DW621
- DeWalt DW621K
- Freud FT 1700E
- Freud 1702VCEK
Router Plate C:
- Milwaukee 5625-20
- Porter-Cable 7518
- Porter-Cable 7519
- Porter-Cable 7538
- Porter-Cable 7539
- Triton TRA001
- Triton MOF001
- Bosch 1619-1619EV
- DeWalt 625
- Freud FT2000
If your router is not listed: Choose from two non-drilled plates-one with a 4'' insert ring (#57188), and the other a 4-3/8'' insert ring (#51720)-and drill the plate to fit your router.
(1) Rockler Router Table Fence
(1) Rockler Router Plate to Fit Your Router
(1) Pattern Routing Pin
(1) Bit Guard
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
5 months ago
Quality of build, design and price point make this a good value for the serious woodworker.
1 year ago
1 year ago
12 months ago
Pros: I bought the table and stand as a kit. They arrived within a day of each other. The predrilled holes in the table did line up with the stand (although just barely!). My kit came with free caster and they are great. Do yourself a favor and get the casters.
over 2 years ago
When I purchased it I knew it was made of wood and tried to alleviate sagging with support underneath. Unfortunately all it did was delay the inevitable from happening.
We carry a Phenolic plate A (54820)
and a Aluminum plate A (58316)
Both plates are 8-1/4" x 11-3/4"
(Older models may have a smaller sized plate)