Rockler JIG IT® Undermount Drilling Guide with Undermount Drawer Slide Jig
This package includes two powerful jigs that speed the process of installing Blum Tandem undermount drawer slides. The Drilling Guide allows accurate installation of drawer members, while the pistol-style Slide Jig allows fast installation of cabinet members. Powerful rare earth magnets on the Slide Jig hold the drawer slide level as you drive the screws. The Drilling Guide locates all required holes for mounting the slides to your drawers. Use sideways to drill the front holes. Use vertically to drill the rear holes. Guide includes (2) 2.5mm bits, 6mm bit, (2) stop collars and instructions.
Slide Jig Features:
- Three rare earth magnets on each side securely hold your undermount slide
- Cutouts in jig allow access for drill and driver bits
- Integral stop precisely sets a 2mm setback
- Large clamping zone lets you clamp the jig in place
- Durable foamed nylon body
Drilling Guide Features:
- Lay the guide on its side and butt it up to the front corners to drill the smaller angled holes that accept the locking devices
- To drill the 6mm holes in the rear of the drawer box, stand the Drilling Guide up on its legs and position it over the notch
- Durable glass-filled ABS body with hardened steel bushings
- Shipping Restrictions: Ground Transportation Only
(1) Rockler JIG IT® Undermount Drilling Guide
(2) 2.5mm Brad Point Drill Bits
(1) 6mm Brad Point Drill Bit
(2) Stop Collars
(1) Set of Instructions
|Tech Spec||Slide Jig:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
2 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1st, with the jig I purchased the slide setback back is 1/32, not the Blum specified 1/8".
2nd, the top of the face that registers against the cabinet front has a tab of nylon across it that does not allow the flat face to sit flat. If used as is the slides are out of square 1/8" for a 15" slide.
With 15 pair of slides to install this afternoon, I will take my sanding block and modify the jig. Seriously bummed though.