Rockler Pen Press
Fine threads apply precise, controlled pressure for smooth assembly and perfect alignment.
Precision threads and rigid, linear action make the Rockler® Pen Press a pleasure to use for pressing pen parts together. With a quick-action clutch and sturdy build to minimize deflection under pressure, it works much like a miniature bar clamp. Nylon caps with center indents keep your pen perfectly positioned, and prevent any marring to the finish on your parts. The feet provide a stable, compact footprint, and holes let you mount it to a piece of plywood for further stability if desired.
- Fine threads apply precise, controlled pressure to press your pen parts together after turning on the lathe
- Heavy-duty aluminum body with zinc-coated steel bar for strength and durability
- Quick setup: Clutch mechanism allows quick adjustment of movable clamp head
- Fine thread provides more precise control of pressure, while breakaway handle makes it easy to apply extra force when needed
- Nylon caps prevent marring of pen components
- Center indents and bottom cradles on nylon caps make positioning components easier
- Feet provide a stable foundation, and also include mounting holes for securing to a larger base
- Hang hole allows storage on wall or pegboard
- Maximum clamping capacity: 5-3/4''
(1) Rockler Pen Press
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood