Rockler Sanding Bow
For sanding rounded contours, radiused corners or irregular shapes, reach for the Rockler Sanding Bow. Its comfortable bow-shaped handle takes the strain off your fingers and makes difficult sanding tasks feel like a walk in the park. Well-suited for a wide variety of sanding jobs, including curved table legs, carvings and guitar, ukulele and mandolin necks. A long stroke length of about a foot makes for fast sanding with less clogging.
- Ideal for hard-to-sand curves and rounded contours
- Glass fiber construction with rubber overmold for durability, comfort and grip
- Hinged 2-piece handle with toothed hinge for setting belt tension
- Tool-free knobs on both ends of bow for ease of abrasive adjustment/replacement
- Narrow width lets you sand in tight areas
- Folds up for compact storage
- Use with cloth-backed sandpaper only (e.g. #22134, sold separately)
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.