Rockler Tandem Door Hinge Set
Double your door storage with these Rockler exclusive Tandem Door Hinges!
As woodworkers, we always like to squeeze the most out of the limited shop space we have. This proprietary hinge set helps you do just that, effectively doubling the amount of on-door real estate available for tools and supplies. Once installed the outer door is opened to reveal a second inner door, both of which can be used for storage. Use pegboard in your door panels for neatly organized, dust-free hanging storage. Mount your most used tools on the outside, and lesser used tools on the inside. You can even mount them all facing inward for a cleaner look, and open everything up when it's time to work. One pair of hinges supports an outer door measuring up to 24''W x 36''H, along with its slightly smaller inner door.
- Made from heavy-duty 12 gauge zinc-plated steel
- Included catch plate keeps doors in place and helps support weight when doors are closed
- Hinges are easily reversible for left or right mounting
- 2'' space between doors allows most pegboard accessories to be used
- Nylon bullet-style catches mount to bottom of cabinet
- Detailed instructions and a mounting template are included for easy building and installation
(1) Catch Plate
(2) Nylon Stops
(1) Pack of Mounting Hardware
(1) Set of Instructions
(1) Mounting Template
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.