Rockler Veneer Trimming Guide
Reface cabinets like a pro with this inexpensive and easy-to-use trimming guide! Designed for easy removal of veneer "ears", aids in trimming off excess veneer flush with the back side of the face frame, square-cutting rail and stile joints, and more.
According to Refacing Cabinets: Making an Old Kitchen New author Herrick Kimball, "The Rockler Veneer Trimming Guide is an essential tool for any kitchen refacing project."
- Black-plated steel
- Square-cutting rail and stile joints
- Designed for easy removal of veneer "ears"
- Aids in trimming off excess veneer flush with the back side of the face frame
- Makes perfect butt splices in both vertical and horizontal applications
- Slots make edge trimming a snap
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.