Salice 165° Cabinet Hinges, Frameless, Titanium Finish, Full Overlay
Large 165° opening angle provides plenty of clearance for roll-out shelves.
These hinges offer a wide 165° opening angle, providing clearance for pull-out shelves and easy access to the cabinet interior. When opened, the hinges push the door clear of the cabinet opening so it won't obstruct the travel of your pull-out shelves. Wide-throw hinges are also ideal for cabinets in corners or against a wall, where access and lighting can be problematic. Snap-close self-closing action and clip-on door installation provide added performance and convenience. Designed for frameless cabinets.
- Rockler has assembled these packs to make it easy for you to order—get compatible hinges, plates and screws in one easy click!
- Snap close self-closing feature—no need for a magnetic or mechanical catch
- 3-way adjustability provides consistent reveals and precise door alignment
- Remove and reinstall the doors in seconds without tools with the convenient clip-on hinge feature
(2) Salice 165° Hinges for Frameless Cabinets, Titanium Finish
(2) Mounting plates
(2) Screw cover plates
(1) Pack of screws
|Opening||155 - 175 Degree|