Saw Blade for Festool TS 75
Ideal for cross-cutting in veneered plywood, sheet goods, melamine and hard and soft woods.
Festool saw blades are engineered and designed for cutting efficiency, long-life, and superior cutting results. The carbide-tipped Fine Tooth Cross-Cut Blade for the TS 75 Plunge Cut Saw is an excellent blade for smooth cross-cutting in veneered plywood, sheet goods, melamine, and hard and soft woods. This blade incorporates an offset tooth design known as ATB (Alternating Top Bevel), allowing the blade to cut alternately to the left and right, generating a more efficient and cleaner cut in all types of wood. The thin kerf meets less resistance for more efficient cutting and less waste. Laser cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting. An oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, further reducing vibration for more precise cutting.
- 52 tooth; 2.4mm kerf; 30mm arbor; 8 deg hook angle; ATB
- Cross-cut blade for smooth cuts in veneered plywood, sheet goods, melamine, and hard and soft woods
- Oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, reducing vibration
- Thin kerf for more efficient cutting, and less material waste
(1) Saw Blade for Festool TS 75