Screw Hole Buttons-3/8" Diameter
Use these solid hardwood screw hole buttons for covering screw holes. The buttons are available in birch, oak, cherry, and walnut and can be stained or painted to suit your project. They can be glued or press fit into screw holes.
- Kiln dried end grain in birch, oak, cherry, or walnut
- Quick and easy installation with glue or tapped in with a hammer to seat
- Can be stained or painted
(50) 3/8" Screw Hole Buttons
|Species||Birch, Cherry, Oak, Walnut|
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.