SketchList 3D Furniture Design Software Version 4 Shop, Windows Version
SketchList 3D is a computerized drafting program specifically designed for the needs of cabinetmakers and furniture makers. It allows you to easily manipulate three-dimensional objects on your screen in a natural, intuitive way, assembling your cabinet much the way you would in your shop. Create precisely dimensioned virtual boards with a few clicks, then drag and drop to the correct position, or copy and paste to duplicate the board on the other side. Drag corners and edges to quickly align with the overall exterior dimensions, defined at the beginning of the process. As your drafts rapidly come together, all required drawings, reports and cut lists are automatically updated in real time in the background. Joinery, hole drilling, and contours are easy to integrate. Add tenons to the ends of your boards with a few clicks, and all relevant lengths are automatically updated on the cut list. You can also create a personalized library of objects for repetitive use. Fast, flexible and easy-to-use, Sketchlist 3D will save you time, allow you and your customers to easily visualize your designs, and save money by eliminating mistakes and rework.
- Create 3D joinery with a few mouse clicks: tenons, tongue and groove, miter, dado, rabbet
- Add contours to board edges with a few mouse clicks: round over, cove, chamfer, V-groove, bullnose, roman ogee
- Use either imperial or metric units
- Easily drag and drop to position objects within your design
- Blue dot corners let you drag to dimension, or copy and paste location values to butt boards together
- Import/export functions let you easily share your designs with customers
- Shape tool lets you cut angles and curves in your boards
- Materials management lets you add and size materials as required
- A customizable library of standard objects let you easily drop in frequently used parts
- Drag edges to easily modify dimensions
- Draft complete assemblies, including doors, drawers, and hardware so you and your customers can visualize the final product
- Batch move lets you move all parts in an assembly by a specified amount
- Multiple wood grain textures and colors
- 360° 3D object rotation lets you see all sides of your design
- Batch material change lets you experiment with different materials in your designs
- Multiple monitor environment screen layout save/load – ability to set up used interface as you like it and save that setup
- 2D dimensioned shop drawings
- Add, clone, locate and drill holes, spacing them evenly over a span
- Assembly merge function lets you blend the objects from two assemblies into one
- Within 24-48 business hours of submitting your order, you will receive an email with a license key and instructions for downloading the software.
- Click Here to Download Free Trial
- Downloadable software can not be returned. Please call customer service if you are experiencing technical difficulties.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows XP , Windows 7 or Windows 8 installed and configured on a PC; 1.0 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended); 1 GB of RAM; 60 MB of free hard disk space; Initial registration and free bug fixes require an Internet connection.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
I also like the ability to preview my designs and it comes in handy when I can show my wife what I am building.
I found Sketchlist and never looked back. The tool is designed around woodworkers, using terms, definitions and objects that are intuitive and easy to work with. I've used Sketchlist for almost two years now on other projects and it has simplified my life and saved me a ton of money not having to feed the scrap pile. The material estimating capabilites are a feature that makes it easy to buy needed materials without complicated calculations or simply guessing when you get to the wood store.
Dave and his team are extremely responsive to suggestions for feature enhancements, and issues or reasonable needs are readily addressed.
I heartily recommend this product to anyone, weeked warrior or professional wood worker.
- The Way to Woodwork DVD Series from Woodworker's Journal-Individual Volumes
Starting at $29.99