SuperMax 25x2 Double Drum Sander – Single Phase
Make quick, easy work of large-scale production sanding and get remarkably smooth, consistent results with this SuperMax 25x2 Double Drum Sander. Equipped with a continuous-duty 5HP 208-230V single-phase motor, it can handle pieces up to 25'' wide and 6'' thick.
- Prevents gouging, damaging or burning stock
- Provides consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density
- Greatly increases abrasive planing and dimensioning speed
- Drum ball bearing are sealed and permanently lubricated
- Cast stand, zinc-plate steel bed, centerless ground column tubes
- INTELLISAND Control: Automatically adjusts conveyor speed based on load
- Flatness Guarantee: Precision-flattened steel conveyor bed reinforced with four steel cross sections for no “flex” in conveyor, guaranteeing flatness to less than .010" across the width of the sander
- Abrasive conveyor belt offers the best grip for raw wood, giving you the ability to accommodate stock that is much shorter or thinner
- Patented Abrasive Attachment System: effectively tensions the abrasive wraps, preventing loose abrasive and overlap
- Easiest access to abrasive fastening system of any drum sander! Machine design includes additional space around abrasive, eliminating the need for special tools
- Self-cooling drum prevents overheating and extends abrasive life
- There is an additional $99.00 shipping charge for this item.
- This item will not ship until June 1
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 14 business days.
|Manufacturer Part Number||913002|
|Max Width (inches)||25|
|Conveyor Motor||100 in.-lb. torque, direct drive D.C. motor, infinitely variable 0-15 FPM|