Rockler Sure-Foot Plus 3/4'' Pipe Clamp
Wide base prevents tipping and the dreaded ''domino effect''—generous height allows full rotation of the handles without hitting your knuckles. Pipe not included.
Tall jaws provide a full 2-1/4'' of throat depth—a half-inch higher than typical pipe clamps! Sure-Foot base is a full 2-1/2'' wide, which prevents the clamps from tipping over while tightening. Tall height of 3'' from the bench to the bottom of the Acme screw means you can easily spin the handle without hitting your knuckles. Clamp hook on back allows easy wall hanging. Add the optional Sure-Foot Plus® Clamp Pads (#39897, sold separately) for added protection of your stock.
- Extra-wide 2-1/2'' foot provides exceptional stability and prevents tip-over during setup. Won't rock on uneven bench surfaces
- Higher base raises the clamping screw 3'' above the table to allow for greater handle clearance. No need to position clamp handle off edge of bench
- Clamping face has pre-drilled holes for mounting pads, cauls, jigs and specialty fixtures
- Built-in clamp hook for easy, secure hanging on the wall—no need to close the clamp
- Quadruple clutch plates provide secure, no-slip lock for the tail stock on standard 3/4'' black pipe (nominal)
For Right Angle Clamping: To create 90° clamping fixtures see our optional Bench Block® Pipe Clamp Stabilizers (#35359, sold separately), which provide a full 1'' of engagement with the workpiece on the lower set of clamps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pipe not included. Fits standard 3/4'' NPT pipe (approximately 1'' OD x 3/4'' ID).
(1) Head jaw with handle and screw
(1) Back jaw with clutch assembly
- Patents: rockler.com/patents