5/16''-18 T-Bolts (T-Slot Bolts), Sold Singly
Well-made T-slot bolts can make the difference between a jig that is a pleasure to use, and one that is downright frustrating. These T-bolts have smooth, clean threads for spin-on, spin-off ease when making adjustments to your woodworking jigs and fixtures. They have a smooth finish and rounded corners that make it easy to slide your T-slot stops to the mark without binding. Use them with our aluminum T-tracks or machine your own wooden T-tracks with our T-slot Router Bit (#26099, sold separately). Lengths range from 1'' to 3-1/2'' (see list for full selection).
T-Slot Bolt Details:
- 5/16''-18 thread fits matching Easy-to-Grip Knobs for use on fences, stops and more
- Bottom plates are 9/16''W x 7/8''L x 7/64''H
- Made from corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel
- Sold singly
Note: Also available separately in packs of 5 (e.g. #38791).
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.