Uses an easy pulling motion to quickly shave bark and shape wood—5'' curved blade follows the contour of smaller logs.
Timber Tuff 5'' Curved Draw Shave
Timber Tuff's 5'' Curved Draw Shave is the must-have tool for debarking logs, firewood, fence posts and more. The ultra-sharp 5'' blade is 5mm thick, and features a 30° angle for shaving bark and wood with little effort. Made of heavy-duty steel hardened to HRC 30 for maximum edge retention. The comfortable wooden handles provide a secure hold, while the included blade protector protects the edge when not in use. To keep the draw shave cutting well, simply resharpen the blade with a stone when needed.
- Drawknife easily shaves wood and bark from logs, wood, fence posts, and more
- Durable steel blade hardened to HRC 30 for maximum edge retention
- Wood handles are comfortable and provide a secure hold
- Included blade protector shields the blade when not in use
- Ideal for building rustic furniture
|Manufacturer Part Number||TMB-05DC|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product