Triton Oscillating Spindle Sander with Insert Plate for Convertible Benchtop Router Table
Handhold it for sanding large, heavy workpieces, or drop it into our Convertible Benchtop Router Table for stable benchtop sanding!
Sand curves and straight edges on workpieces both large and small with Triton's TSPSP650 Portable Oscillating Spindle Sander! We've bundled the sander with our proprietary baseplate, which lets you drop it into the Convertible Benchtop Router Table (sold separately) for stable benchtop sanding. This gives you all the benefits of the sander, but with a larger, more stable work surface. Dual-use tools are also great space savers in small shops. In addition, the sander can be operated freehand—ideal for large, heavy workpieces that are too unwieldy to handle, and it includes the table-mounting clamps which let you use the sander upside down on a table, a nice option for very small parts when your router table isn't available. Whichever mode you choose, our extra-wide baseplate gives you improved stability. Variable speed lets you dial in the right speed for any material. Spindle rotates and oscillates vertically for burn-free sanding. Quick-change system enables tool-free drum changes. Includes four drums with sanding sleeves (1/2'', 3/4'', 1-1/32'' and 1-1/2''), inverted bench-mounting set, dust port adaptor and adjustable edge guide.
- Includes our Baseplate for the Convertible Benchtop Router Table (e.g. #58147, sold separately)
- Powerful 650W or 5.4 amp motor delivers a variable speed of 1800-3200 RPM
- Variable oscillation of 50-90 OPM minimizes chance of burning
- Includes a range of drums and sanding sleeves (1/2'', 3/4'', 1-1/32'' and 1-1/2'' diameter) for a variety of sanding tasks
- Tool free, quick-change system for changing drum size
- Non-slip matt and bench clamps for inverted bench-mounted spindle sanding
- Rear dust extraction port allows connection to dust extraction system
- Adjustable edge guide allows precise edge sanding
- Ergonomic rubber over-moulded grips for low vibration and improved user comfort
- Adjustable edge guide for precise material removal
- (1) Triton TSPSP650 Portable/Handheld Oscillating Spindle Sander
- (1) Convertible Benchtop Router Table Baseplate For Triton Oscillating Spindle Sander
- (4) Sanding Sleeves with Drums (1/2'', 3/4'', 1-1/32'' and 1-1/2'')
- (1) Edge Guide
- (2) Bench Mounting Clamps
- (1) Bench Mounting Mat
- (1) Dust Extraction Port Adaptor
- (1) Instruction Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||61030 53061|
Oscillating Spindle Sander:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.