Vanity Valet Secret
The Vanity Valet Secret transforms the false sink panel on your bathroom vanity into an organized storage solution for a hair dryer and up to three curling irons. Just open the panel to reveal a neat row of ventilated metal cups, which accept your hair styling tools. With your bulky appliances conveniently stowed in the cabinet, you'll have cleaner, more spacious countertops, and with the included cord wraps, you'll never have to deal with tangled cords again. Since the Vanity Valet taps into otherwise unused space, you'll bring order to your bathroom without consuming any existing storage. To use unmodified, your cabinet opening must be at least 21" wide. Anything less will require you to cut the appliance panel to fit.
- Frees up valuable counter space
- Prevents countertop burns from hot appliances
- Makes use of unused storage space
- Tools can be put away hot-no need to let them cool down before storing
- Integrated cord storage prevents tangled cords
- To release the cords, no unwinding is required; simply turn the knob to release the entire cord, much like the cord wraps on a vacuum cleaner
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 business days.
(2) Sets of support brackets
(1) Pair of drop-down hinges
(4) Cord wraps
(4) Storage tubes
(1) Set of hardware
(1) Set of installation instructions
|Manufacturer Part Number||VVS-20001|
Vanity Valet Installation Considerations:
Four storage tubes included:
|Technical Documents||Vanity Valet Secret Installation Instructions|
|Organization Style||Vanity Pullouts|
Also the shelf can be modified to angle down more if needed.
I would say go
- Sink Front Stainless Steel Tip-Out Tray, Rev-a-Shelf 6581 Series
Starting at $19.99
- Cosmetic Drawer Organizers, Rev-a-Shelf COS/COSK Series-Base Organizer
Starting at $19.99
- Sink Front Tip-Out Trays, Rev-a-Shelf 6572 Series - 14" Wide
Starting at $16.99