Woodworking with the Router Book
This completely revised and updated Reader's Digest book is the most highly regarded and best-selling router manual available! Hundreds of large, clear photos and drawings - now in full color - show you everything you need to know about using a router productively and safely. Packed with the techniques and tricks you'll need to unleash your router's incredible potential.
About the Author:
Written by Bill Hylton. Bill has been writing about woodworking for more than 20 years. His dozens of books on the topic include the best-selling Reader's Digest Woodworking with the Router, Router Magic, Illustrated Cabinetmaking and Outdoor Furniture for the Backyard Builder.
Learn the best ways to:
- Cut decorative edgings and moldings
- Surface wood and joint edges for glue-ups
- Shape furniture parts
- Cut curves, circles and ovals
- Make cope-and-stick frames, and raise panels
- Cut strong, practical joints of all kinds - dadoes, rabbets, laps and half-laps, dovetails and sliding dovetails, mortise-and-tenon
- Make simple, accurate jigs and fixtures
- Design, make and use templates to cut joints and shape parts
- Design, build and use a router table
|Manufacturer Part Number||978-1-56523-438-3|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|