Woodzilla Fiber-Filled Two-Part Epoxy Adhesive, 185 mL Cartridge
Epoxy impregnated with wood flour for a great color match on wooden surfaces.
Woodzilla is an epoxy resin that's impregnated with wood flour for an excellent color match on wooden surfaces. Boat builders use it for filleting the joints in wooden boats. It's also great for bonding wood surfaces, and for filling and leveling voids. Just like the other cartridges from MAS Epoxy, each tube of Woodzilla comes with two static mixing tips so you can use the same tube several times.
- Wood-colored for filling voids in wooden surfaces, or for filleting boats
- Easily sandable after complete cure
- Recommended for gluing, bonding and filleting
- Designed for use as an adhesive with various substrates including wood, metal, glass, stone and more
- Peanut butter consistency allows you to mold the product after it is dispensed
- Creates a water-tight seal for your woodworking or marine project
- 185 mL size fits a standard caulking gun
- Includes an extra static mixer that can be used months later--just reseal the tube and prime before your next use
(1) Woodzilla Fiber-Filled Two-Part Epoxy Adhesive, 185 mL Cartridge
(2) Static mixing tips
|Manufacturer Part Number||35-130|