Zap CA Glue
Thick, high viscosity formula for an extra-strong bond, gap-filling properties and run-free repairs.
Slo-Zap is a thick formulation of Zap's premium CA glue. It forms an extra-strong bond in a variety of materials, and works particularly well on hardwoods such as oak and maple. It will even bond to non-porous and oily woods. In modeling, it's ideal for laminating wood parts and forming fillets. Because of its thickness, it won't run, and it forms a clean, even fillet around all types of joints. The high cure strength means it works well for areas subjected to more stress than usual.
- Thick, high viscosity formula for an extra-strong bond and gap-filling properties
- Long open time of 30 to 40 seconds allows you to position your parts accurately
- Cures in approximately 60 seconds
- Does not whiten when exposed to outdoor elements
- To accelerate cure time use Zip Kicker (#69269, sold separately)