This super package deal combines the 1617EVS motor with a plunge base and fixed base to handle a wide range of routing applications!
- With 2-1/4 HP, 12 amp motor (8,000-25,000 RPM).
- Bits not included.
- Package includes router motor, plunge base, fixed base, 1/4" self-releasing collet chuck, 1/2" self-releasing collet chuck, 16mm shaft wrench, and carrying case.
Features microfine bit depth adjustment and quick clamp system that allows motor to be moved from base to base with ease.
- Plunge base has countoured soft grip handles for enhanced control and comfort at all plunge depths.
- Versatile fixed base can be used above or under the router table.
- Wide openings in bases and sub-bases allow use of larger bits and provide better visibility.
- Precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on intended cut line when using jigs, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices.
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task.
- Constant Response Circuitry maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection.
- Right or left switch and cord location.
- Double insulated.
- With soft start to reduce start-up torque.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1617EVSPK|
|Speed Range||8000 - 25000 RPM|