Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
With its precision-machined aluminum frame ensuring precise flatness and squareness to the table, The Rockler Pro Router Table Fence is the perfect foundation for accuracy in virtually any router table operation. The two melamine-coated MDF fence faces are adjustable for low- and zero-clearance routing, while the front- and rear-facing universal T-tracks accept featherboards, stops, hold-downs, and more. The fence also includes an integrated translucent bit guard and a 2-1/2" dust port.
- A top-quality fence is the backbone of any router table system. And with its feature-loaded design, rugged strength and quality construction, the Rockler Pro Fence is a strong backbone indeed. The heavy-duty one-piece aluminum frame is fully machined on the front and bottom surfaces, ensuring that your fence is flat, true and square.
- The MDF sub-fences adjust without tools, perfect for zero clearance setup.
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy, tool-free fence adjustment.
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4" and 5/16" t-bolts as well as 1/4" hex bolts-perfect for hold-downs, stops, and featherboards.
- Large opening in fence for big router bits.
- Melamine fence faces for low-friction routing.
- Includes a heavy-duty bit guard and a 2-1/2" diameter dust collection port.
- In order to use it with the Rockler HPL Table it will require Pro Fence Adapter Kit. (item #27911)
(1) Heavy-Duty Bit Guard
(1) 2-1/2" Diameter Dust Collection Port
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Router Depth Gauge$9.99
- Rockler Triple Bead Router Bit - 7/8" Dia x 1" H x 1/2" ShankSAVE $11 (20%) Special Price $43.99 $54.99
- Small Router Bit Case$36.99
- Large Router Bit Case$49.99
- Rockler Router Bit Tune-up KitSAVE $10 (20%) Special Price $39.99 $49.99