Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
In order to use the Pro Fence with the Rockler HPL Table, the Pro Fence Adapter Kit is required (#27911, sold separately).
With its precision-machined aluminum frame ensuring flatness and squareness to the table, The Rockler Pro Router Table Fence is the perfect foundation for accuracy in virtually any router table operation. The Pro Fence features removable jointer bars that let you shave off precise amounts of material, as well as taller knobs for comfortable adjustments from the front of the router table. The two melamine-coated MDF fence faces are adjustable for low- and zero-clearance routing, while the front- and rear-facing universal T-tracks accept featherboards, stops, hold-downs, and more. The fence also includes a translucent bit guard and a 2-1/2'' dust port.
- A top-quality fence is the backbone of any router table system. And with its feature-loaded design, rugged strength and quality construction, the Rockler Pro Fence is a strong backbone indeed. The heavy-duty one-piece aluminum frame is fully machined on the front and bottom surfaces, ensuring that your fence is flat, true and square
- The MDF sub-fences adjust without tools, perfect for zero clearance setup
- Tall, ergonomic T-knobs for easy, tool-free fence adjustment from the front of the table
- Universal T-tracks accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' T-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts—perfect for hold-downs, stops, and featherboards
- Wide maximum opening in fence for large router bits
- Melamine fence faces for low-friction routing
- Includes a heavy-duty bit guard and a 2-1/2'' diameter dust collection port
Important Note: In order to use the Pro Fence with the Rockler HPL Table, the Pro Fence Adapter Kit is required (#27911, sold separately).
(1) Heavy-Duty Bit Guard
(1) 2-1/2" Diameter Dust Collection Port
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.